1 January 2013

+small cherishes+

We all have pieces we never take off. Mine consist frequently of these three 'friendship bracelets' which remind me how grateful I am for those in my life. One - a (damned) wish bracelet my Querido got me in a Brazilian market. You make a wish for each knot and they "come true" after the bracelet falls off. I can't for the life of me remember one of the wishes, but I've also been waiting 2 years for this thing to fall off!! Second - my red Swarovski bracelet my little Dubai starling gave me, and thirdly my Marfa bracelet by Isabel Marant.

There are different designs of the Isabel Marant one, which i think make perfect little gifts for your closest. Mind you Monnierfreres gives you two for one now so best hurry up while the deal is still on. Otherwise you can find them at Liberty in London. Happy 2013!
Monterrey & Odessa
Bronzed brass, £45 each/£47.50 for two
 
Santa fe & Marfa

No comments:

Post a Comment

+MEOW!!!+

I die. That is all... Larsson & Jennings:: Animal print watches Found here