25 January 2013

+parisian chique+

sorry i've been MIA. I have been ill with the flu all week which has not been fun. I always pride myself on not getting ill and then bam! it hit me. i completely blame my finance director who i lectured about not washing his hands after he sneezed in them. blerg.
anywho, before this all happened i managed to hit january sales and stumbled upon these maje beauts. i never manage to get anything during sales, i always pull out something thats not on sale so this was a treat. when i was in paris in the fall i longed for the parisian look, effortlessly cool with sophisticated comfort! vain i know. but i like to add a little extra to an outfit and these will do perfectly (especially for half the price).

No comments:

Post a Comment

+MEOW!!!+

I die. That is all... Larsson & Jennings:: Animal print watches Found here